TCA gel method
1. Treatment method
The Wartner Corn & Callus Removal Pen contains TCA gel which is less concentrated compared to the Wartner Verruca & Wart Removal Pen. As corns & persistent calluses have a different cause, a specific treatment is needed. TCA gel peels off excessive skin resulting in the fast removal of corns and persistent calluses.
2. Wartner Corn & Callus Removal Pen
The TCA gel induces a peeling of the skin. As this occurs, the thickened skin / corn will disappear and new healthy skin will form.
Easy to use 4 step application
- Hold the pen vertically with the brush tip facing downwards. Slowly turn/click the dial on the top of the Pen clockwise to dispense the gel.
- Allow the gel to flow into the brush tip for 3 to 5 seconds.
- Carefully apply the dispensed gel only on the corn or callus (avoid touching healthy skin surrounding it). If accidently applied on surrounding skin, please wash off immediately.
- Let the gel dry for 10-15 minutes before putting on clothes or shoes.
Forming a drop may require multiple full turns when used for the first time.
Download the leaflet
- Based on highly concentrated TCA (trichloroacetic acid) gel
- Visible results within the first week
- TCA has no systemic effect
- The pen and gel make application easy and not messy
- Suitable for children from 4 years of age and older