Wartner for removal of warts & verrucas
Treatment of warts & verrucas
The freezing method
Wartner Wart & Verruca Remover has been developed to offer the most effective and easy to use self-treatment available. Typically only 1 treatment is needed.
1. Treatment method
Wartner freezes the wart or verruca to the core in the same way as the GP:
2. New Application Technique
Due to a new application technique, the Wartner Wart & Verruca Remover is even more effective. By optimisation of the freezing temperature and contact time of product on the wart/verruca, Wartner is able to deliver the required therapeutic temperature and efficacy.
If the wart or verruca , or part of it, should remain two weeks after treatment, you may safely treat it a 2nd or a 3rd time.
- Push the foam applicator on to the applicator holder
- Push the applicator holder into the aerosol can for 3 seconds
- Wait for 20 seconds after saturation of the foam to further reduce temperature
- Hold the white tip of the foam applicator on to:
- Warts for 20 seconds
- Verrucas for 40 seconds
For verrucas, a file is included for optimal preparation prior to the treatment: see leaflet for additional instructions.
- Freezes the wart (or verruca) to the core
- Contains DMEP gas mixture
- New application technique helps to reach required therapeutic temperature
- Suitable for children from 4 years of age and older